Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

DoodleLooping!

All twelve DoodleLoop books are posted! The last few months have been great-so busy, but so fun! I've been working around the clock to finish my books and post to TPT in time for Back to School 2014! 

Even though I'm finished uploading all of my original work, this process has inspired TONS of new ideas! I can't stop #doodlelooping! Here's a picture of me #doodlelooping at Starbucks! I can't wait to show you what I have in store for you!


When I'm not sitting at Starbucks, I like to enjoy the beautiful summer weather sitting on my deck getting some inspiration. Here's a look at a few things that inspire me when I walk about my back door...



 If you have any inspiration that you would like transformed into a DoodleLoop let me know! I love creating and helping teachers develop the right materials to inspire their students! Leave a comment below and I'll be sure to include it in my next set of DoodleLoops!

Keep on #DoodleLooping!



No comments:

Post a Comment